The two triangles that make up the star of David depict the two…forces in this world…Heaven and Earth, body and soul, and more
(7) God made the expanse, and SEPARATED the waters which were BELOW the expanse from the waters which were ABOVE the expanse, and it was so.
= The Waters= Star of David –> ‘separated the waters’ – The Waters BELOW= Down Triangle –> ‘the waters which were BELOW the expanse from’ – The Waters ABOVE= Up Triangle –> ‘the waters which were ABOVE the expanse’
(9) Then God said, ‘Let the waters BELOW the Heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear’, and it was so. (10) God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering of the waters He called Seas, and God saw that it was good.
– The Seas= Down Triangle –> ‘Let the waters BELOW the Heavens be gathered into one place’ – The Earth= Up Triangle –> ‘and let the dry land appear’ = Planet Earth= Star of David Colorado online payday advance –> ‘and God saw that it was good.’ _________________________
(16) God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night.
= ‘Two great lights’= Star of David – Sun, the Greater Light= Up Triangle – Moon, the Lesser Light= Down Triangle _________________________
(20) Then God said, ‘Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly ABOVE the earth in the open expanse of the Heavens.’
– The Fish= Down Triangle – ‘the waters bring forth’ – The Birds= Up Triangle – ‘fly ABOVE the earth’ = Wildlife= Star of David _________________________
Considering the inherent common sense seen in the above interpretation of the Creation story in Genesis 1, it should be fairly easy to understand why
(26) Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule OVER the fish of the sea and OVER the birds of the sky and OVER the cattle and over all the earth, and OVER every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.’
– God= Up Triangle –> ‘Let Us make man’ – Man= Down Triangle –> ‘Our image’ = God’s rule OVER Man= Star of David
– Man= Up Triangle ‘rule OVER the fish’ and ‘OVER the birds’ and ‘OVER the cattle’ – Animals= Down Triangle = Man’s rule OVER Animals= Star of David _________________________
(27) God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.
– God= Up Triangle – Image of God= Down Triangle = Creation of Man= Star of David –> ‘He created him’
– Male= Up (or Down) Triangle – Female= Down (or Up) Triangle = Creation of Mankind= Star of David –> ‘He created them’ _________________________
This simple, basic analysis provides one of best ways in explaining the ultimate reason why the Catholic Church, while acknowledging the hexagram as a legitimate family seal for the House of David (including Jesus Chris), has still tended, for literally hundreds of years, to refer to the Star of David as the Star of Creation.
The Star of David seems to nest itself in the beginning of the bible…Therefore it’s the question if Moses was aware of the fact that when he wrote down the bible text, he also wrote down the mathematical laws of the hexagram…for with the creation of Heaven and Earth appear also the Laws of Nature and of course the mathematical Laws too.